Thursday, July 10, 2008

Week 3 Day 1,2

Long time no post. I've been slammed at work and just have enough energy to do my pushups and put in a run. After that, I have to spend time with my little 3-month-old. He's growing too fast and I'd hate to miss any of it. Here are my stats for Week 3 so far, still on the third column:

Week 3 Day 1: 25-17-17-15, 5th set max 56
Week 3 Day 2: 27-19-19-15, 5th set max 58

My max isn't going up as quickly as Weeks 1-2 but the first four sets are getting much more intense.

Joel, where you at? We voted you in and you're just lurking. I remember you said you'll wait until after basketball season to end. You have three seasons a year. Let's see Ron's training in football twice a week, Milhouse and Luxelogic are both training for 10ks, Kat's always training. I put in a run about twice a week and carry around a 16.6lb baby for about 2-3 hours total a day. C'mon, just about 10-15 minutes a day for three days a week. I've seen them guns and know you can do it. (Everyone) JOEL...JOEL...JOEL...JOEL!

Hope you find this motivating, plus this blog could use your wit. Even if it's at your own pace, as long as you're progressing, get in this... c'mon all the cool kids are doing it. "I learned it by watching you!" Or maybe this video (not a Rick Roll) of Jack Lalanne doing pushups at the age of 60 can get you going.

No comments: